Schedule & Online Bookings
Become a Member
We want to encourage a regular Sadhana (practice)… Become a member and receive lots of savings for your practice. Or if you simply want to carry on doing a drop-in class, that’s cool too – bundle option (box below) or drop-in rates available here.
5 Class Pass
Book 5 classes at a discounted price of £45 – valid for 6 weeks Stock up and make a saving. Pay £9 per class instead of £10!
Wednesday 9:30 – 10:45 am
6:00 – 7:15 pm
Saturday 9:30 – 10:30 am (*Pop-Up / weather dependent – last class 14th August)
Online classes are transmitted live & recorded. No one is filmed. The only screen in the recording will be of the teachers.
- Use coupon concession for £3 off
- Struggling – we believe yoga should be available for everyone. If you are struggling, please talk to us.
Because nobody should be without yoga.
How do the online classes work?
- After booking and paying online, the Zoom link will be emailed to you – please check your spam/junk folder.
- Please click this link before the class starts; you do not have to be a Zoom user, but you may need to download the app in advance.
- Please ensure your your device is fully charged/plugged in.
- Class opens 10 mins before the start to ensure you are checked in and fully functioning ready for the start time.
- Once joining the class, please select camera icon ‘on’. Remember everyone will be able to see you! I highly recommend you have your video settings on so we can all connect and feel like we’re together as a group. If you prefer not to be seen, you can leave your video off.
- We will say a brief ‘Hi’ and check mat positioning etc.
- We will then get started!
What do I need at home for online classes?
- You will need a laptop, mobile phone or iPad with a functioning camera and sound.
- In terms of practice equipment, ideally you will need; a yoga mat, 1 x block, 2 x bricks, a blanket and a strap. If this isn’t possible, you could improvise by using a blanket/cushions instead of the block for under knees/padding, 2 x books of the same size to use instead of bricks and scarf/belt to use instead of a strap.
- For Yin/Restorative, ideally a bolster, and again if not possible, improvise by using one or two big sofa cushions/seats or perhaps 2 pillows tied together.
- NB: Human Compass members receive discounts for equipment that can be shipped straight their home.
- Try and use a room where you won’t be disturbed with enough space to lie on the floor (roughly the size of a Yoga mat or a bit bigger). This is your time.